web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#488655 06/13/06 09:12 AM
OP Offline
Finally ditched our old Sprint Protege. Got a Tadiran Emerald ICE now, well it's a Tadiran phone stamped with Sprint and using Sprint K3 system...I think. It was a trade in deal, but the brochure they gave us says Tadiran.

Anyway, the LED on two of our Non-Display phones continually flash green. It is quite annoying and I would love to know how to eliminate it. I've read the Sprint K3 guides that came on CD with our system, but with no luck. Any help is greatly appreciated!

more than likely someone in the office (with a display phone) sent a message to the non-display phone. You can try pressing the PGM key then 69 (do this w/out lifting the handset on the non-display phone) If that does not work then just unplug the non-display phone, plug a display phone into the non-disp. phones phone jack, you will then see "MSG" on the screen, just press the interactive key below the MSG and then press delete. If you need more help P.M. me. Tom

OP Offline
Okay. I tried PGM 69 without luck. Hooking up the display phone worked fine. I was told that I shouldn't do that because the system tries to reprogram the phone to match the different buttons. Like our non-display are 14 button and our display are 28 button. Is it true that the system tries to reprogram itself?

Anyway, it's fixed now and that's what matters. If it happens again I'm goin to try the PGM 69, but with variations like *, #, etc. I remember that something like that use to work on our old Protege.

Thanks for the help!

I have done that numerous times and it has never reprogrammed the buttons.

David
as Jones stated it should not be an issue temperarily swapping the phones.
By the way the next time you have your vendor on site have him "disable" the PGM key on the 14 button phones if you are not using the key. It will prevent users from activating features by accident.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,834
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,624 Shoretel
189,514 CTX100 install
187,772 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dans 5
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 344 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024