web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I am sure..you can integrate with pretty much ANY voice mail that has analog ports doing it that way but what a pain in the proverbial butt. Been doing Corals for 2 decades now..and I STILL have some that use libraries...but I don't relish the idea considering most Corals are upwards of 500 ports or more.

as a former Tadiran repair tech I'm shocked at the arrogance of the Tadiran management. the much hyped coral sea was a poor 1st attempt at pure IP system. the labor and hardware cost of the other systems make for a pricey installs and are more complex than the need to be. I have worked this system since vers 3 and was always shock that the customers would put up with the high cost of ownership the tadiran forced on them. Then what happens they pull the plug on most of the base!!
wow so glad I'm selling samsungs and sips now people really like them and they are soild well supported and just plain work. Tadiran use to have some of the best tech support but now it's sad time consuming mess. they have no vision.

RMR
@Coral Tech

Not so much a pain to integrate with in-band, old school now I guess. I did many ADPL integrations years ago (Liberty, Active Voice) . They were great until Tadiran stopped releasing the coding that changed with the software updates.. After 23 years of working on Tadirans I don't have much good to say about them anymore. Even less nice things about the interconnect industry in general. I moved to the carrier side 11 years ago but still interested in what you guys deal with in the interconnect business.

A Bit late I know but if you have IP in your IPx500 and any SIP Trunk Licensing you might look at adding networking and setting up a Trixbox over SIP as a network node. Then Point Network numbers 6+Ext to it and setup the incoming DIDs in the Trix/Asterisk Box to ring straight to voicemail. Setup the users email address and I wouldn't even bother with Message Waiting Lite integration.

I have done that integration and without MWI it's a no go.

Its a bit late but,
a good cheap POTS voicemails is the Spanish Jusan, used a lot in europe on Tadiran, Siemens, etc. ships with Coral integration files among others - only drawback is one attendant, ports can be split for announcers though.

busy doing something close to nothing but different from the day before
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,293
Posts638,827
Members49,768
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,557 Shoretel
189,431 CTX100 install
187,597 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 28
teleco 8
dexman 6
jsaad 5
Who's Online Now
2 members (dexman, justbill), 144 guests, and 254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024