web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
+Other than having someone remote in and reset the password with the factory admin level access I can't think of a way. Now maybe just maybe remove the battery that holds the cmos up and then reboot might maybe possibly could do it but I have serious doubts because the password would be resident on the hard drive.

XXX was the original password for tech level
XXX for sysadmin
XXX for phone users

Edited to remove passwords

www.hospitalityphones.com, .net and .org are for sale at a reasonable price or offer.
I am now Retired and no longer need these URL's
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Yes intertel bought executone then mitel bought intertel and ESI is still ESI. But I was an ESI tech too and they knew nothing about Medley even though they made it. But I remember there was bad blood between ESI and Executone over the change over from the metal cabinet medley to the plastic ones with ESI saying Executone caused the problem and visa versa. So I am willing to guess this is why ESI has a hands off attitude towards the medley and face it the more dead Medleys the more new ESI's that get sold...

I still have a Medley in my home and like it

www.hospitalityphones.com, .net and .org are for sale at a reasonable price or offer.
Hospitalityphones, What problem are you referring to that ESI & Executone blame each other for?

BTW, posting passwords is a NO NO!

Moderator-ESI - Executone
Moderator-ESI - Executone
John, PM sent.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel..

Retirement 2019 ( It has happened )
OOPs on the passwords! the first two were user / customer standard passwords.

I was privy to a conversation where there was a fued between ESI and Executone. I was told by the parties involved there was a disagreement related to design issues involving the Medely and it got legal. I assume the dealt with their differences, I am a certified tech on both so I got to hear the back and forth on the subject. Frankly theres no way to get into details without appearing to take sides.

I have many of both ESI and Medely systems in the field and I like both. They are simple and almost maintenance free over 99% of the time when installed right with a solid ground. I have never had to replace an ESI system yet, and only a few Medely's due to hard drive failures, but this is expected when a hard drive is running for a decade non stop 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  nonameyet, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,834
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,609 Shoretel
189,492 CTX100 install
187,708 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dexman 5
dans 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 117 guests, and 332 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024