I just want to share few things with all of my Executone friends out there. All CPU batteries are dying or are dead, so please backup your phone systems regularly and get those 3.6Volt batteries replaced.The OPTIONS are available through us. On systems like 432 and 648 please start looking at Fiber Mux cards and have a spare one on hand. They are failing. I lost 4 this week. The OPTIONS are available through us. Voicemail hard drives are dying, start replacing them with newer hard drives or Flash Drives from us. They will die, it is matter of when you will loose power and the voicemail will not start. VXC, EVX VX3 and VX2 can be made to run much longer if you need to. I do many updates all the time, changing cooling fans and doing backups is a must. Memory on the VXC and EVX are failing often. I have been replacing many of them nation wide. Buy one that is newer and replace it.
Components like Capacitors and resistors are burning out on cards. Have spare station, Fiber Mux, PRI and EVCM cards to be replaced when needed. I have many cards coming back with Capacitors that failed. This happens on PRI cards, Fiber cards and mother boards in the voicemails. Manufactures that make parts give capacitors life expectancy of 15 years or less. We are past that.
I hope some of this info helps and has few of you prepare, upgrade and keep spare parts on hand. Find me for more info and help you may need. Joe.

Executone super tech.