web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
I have a 228 with ACPU 2.51
Intermittently the LCR keys won't get a dial tone, sometimes work just fine. It is system wide as far as I can tell and yes the keys are OK on the phones, Swapped EVCM no good. Then thought it was just half the Cabinet and swapped 2nd Power supply, still getting the problem.
Another factor is the customer has been more active in administration, the IT guy has taken to programming it for the Basics, he already blew away the G-screen once. He is replacing some older phones with newer M32s.
Anybody seen this one? Now I'm Thinking the First Power supply or the ACPU. I'm not sure what might be slowing down communications across the system.
This is a strange one....Anybody?

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Not sure about LCR keys but Loop keys were dropping off one of our 228's we worked with support to put a patch in. This was about a year maybe 2 years ago couldn't believe they had a patch and helped us by installing it.
Now the cool part the loop keys all show 300 sub 100 but they stop working and when you reprogram the key it will work. So the patch fixed they key from showing a weird number. Now we only find it when the customer calls. Before the patch we would get a complaint and jump through the extensions and fix the ones we would see now we don't see them
Not sure if the LCR key would have the same issue but if so support really didn't have a good fix
Randy

Very unusual for LCR keys not to get dial tone. My first thought would be the keys are not programmed as LCR, but trunk group keys, and you have a dead c.o. line.

Gerald Ducote
NWA Telcom
[email protected]
If the keys were showing 5535 it's a debug that needs to be run (added) to the system to prevent the issue. When you go into station programming the key will show that code rather than 300.
Send PM if need remote assist.

mjc
mc601 were you successful fixing the 5535 keys? When I had support put in whatever the patch was the keys now always show 300 but stop working. When we re-enter 300 on the key it works again. I almost liked it better before because we could see the keys that were an issue. Now they all look the same even the ones that don't work
Randy

Yes once patch is applied the issue goes away from my experience

mjc

Moderated by  nonameyet, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,771
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,457 Shoretel
188,315 CTX100 install
187,088 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 5
jc2it 4
dans 3
C5Z 2
Who's Online Now
1 members (Toner), 157 guests, and 400 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024