Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#52425 01/02/05 04:47 PM
putttn Offline OP
OP Offline
I'm new to this area but was wondering if anyone has experience with the Intertel Call Center Suite software pkg. We're a small insurance co that sells a specialty type of insurance throghout the US and need some type of software pkg on our Axxess system that will give us an accounting of our agents activity throughout the day. Anyone have any cost figs or experience with this application?

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#52426 01/03/05 06:46 AM
We have Taske ACD software that integrates to the Inter-Tel Axxess. How many agents? supervisors?

#52427 01/03/05 04:02 PM
putttn Offline OP
OP Offline
WE HAVE JUST 10 AGENTS AND 2 SUPERVISORS. MOST OF OUR CALLS ARE INCOMING BUT THE NATURE OF OUR BUSINES WILL ALLOW US TO GENERATE SIGNIFICANT OUTGOING CALLS WITHIN THE NEXT 6 MOS.

#52428 01/03/05 04:13 PM
Your local Inter-Tel Office should be able to give you a great demostration on either Call Center Suite or on TASKE.

------------------
Voice and Data Cabling in DFW, [email protected]
https://www.dnrcomm.com

Voice and Data Cabling in DFW, [email protected]
DnR Communications
#52429 01/04/05 09:31 AM
What did you want to know about Call Center Suite?

My company has only been using it for only about 6 months now. During that time we have enjoyed its strengths and find it to be the most important tool to managing call center activity. When it doesn't work or fails, it hurts - bad. We have a number of unresolved issues but are hoping that these are due to a poor implementation or insufficient knowledge and not a product deficiency as the latter can usually take longer to address.

We support both incoming and outgoing calls. Nothing blended at this time. More than 50 agents, 24x7x356, full time and part time with more than 50 skill groups.

#52430 01/11/05 04:09 PM
putttn Offline OP
OP Offline
We are a small insurance co selling dui insurance throughout the US and have 10 agents. What we need is to know the producivity of the agents plus who've we've missed, ie abandoned calls. I'm sure there are other reports that will be beneficial to us. Most of our calls have been inbound but we are now in the position to generate considerable outbound calls. We want to know that the agents have been making the calls and to analyze our response, sale etc.

#52431 01/13/05 03:34 AM
mrb Offline
Both Taske and CCS are fine products and should work. CCS tends to be a little friendlier to use and easier to customize. The other issue is CCS does not charge by agent so when you grow you only have to license the number of supervisors you need. For smaller sites Taske comes bundled with a 10 agent license I believe. If you can get a demo, that may be very helpful. Let me know if you need anything further.

#52432 01/18/05 02:07 AM
For simple productivity analysis, you have a number of reports available to you. If you’re capturing the caller’s DNIS and maintaining a database of dialed numbers (i.e. target customers), that would be ideal. It opens your org up to greater depth of analysis with the reports on agent productivity.

Calls completed by Agent, ACD Status time by Agent, Un-returned abandoned calls are a few of the reports that may be worthwhile for you. As always, the filters need to be setup correctly to get the correct data pull. The data can be exported to another software package for further analysis whether that’s a simple data analysis tool or a more robust workforce optimization software package.

I hope this is helpful to you.

#52433 01/18/05 03:11 PM
putttn Offline OP
OP Offline
I"m becoming a bit frustrated in finding a demo of the CCS. I like what I'm hearing as to its
functions in helping us analyze our sales agents activities. We assign agents call lists and want a way to know it has been accomplished. We also want to know who is calling us and whether they are service or sales oriented calls. We understand that the software can interface with other databases and pull customer information to the screen when that customer is calling inbound. I don't know what software the CCS will interface with, I'm afraid the software we house our customer information in is not able to interface. I'd sure like to see a demonstration of the product and talk with those who use it to generate sales leads. Any help is sure appreciated.

Moderated by  Stix1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,293
Posts638,829
Members49,768
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,572 Shoretel
189,444 CTX100 install
187,603 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dexman 6
Who's Online Now
2 members (Professor Shadow, justbill), 157 guests, and 226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024