web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#525640 03/31/05 02:02 AM
Allworx Offline OP
OP Offline
Good morning everyone. We here at Allworx have signed up on the message board to answer some people’s enquiries about small business VoIP solutions. Our name is getting out there more and more as each day goes on. From partnering up with Vonage as their vendor of choice, to working with large distributors such as Alltel, and working with other manufacturers who are using our equipment, but rebranding their names on it.

We are continuing to strive forward and we are working with more and more Value Added Resellers and End Users every day. We would like to have the opportunity to help people with their questions and enquiries, and we will continue to try and do what we can to show people how our systems compare and are able to beat most other solutions on the market in features and/or pricing.

Thank you, and we hope to talk to some of you in the near future.

------------------
https://www.allworx.com
All In One Solution For Small Business"

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#525641 03/31/05 03:02 AM
I see your web address in the bottom of your post, but would you please complete your profile in full and allow your e-mail address to be visible.

Thanks

Also your website can not be found when clicking on it in your post.

[This message has been edited by Punch Down (edited March 31, 2005).]

#525642 03/31/05 03:15 AM
Allworx Offline OP
OP Offline
Fixed. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

------------------
<A HREF="https://www.allworx.com">https://www.allworx.com
</A>

[This message has been edited by Allworx (edited March 31, 2005).]

#525643 03/31/05 07:28 AM
Josh: What is your position at Allworx?

------------------

#525644 03/31/05 07:34 AM
Allworx Offline OP
OP Offline
Client Relations, and I help get VAR's and Distributors set up by answering their technical questions, doing online demo's of our products, and getting them in touch with different people within the channel here at Allworx that can get them additional information on end users and becoming an authorized company to sell our products.

------------------
https://www.allworx.com

#525645 03/31/05 01:22 PM
You got an online store with end-user prices. I looked at your product a couple of years ago and questioned the logic of selling to dealers as well as direct to end users through your online-store. None of my other equipment suppliers do that even though a good bit of it ends up on ebay. We've batted around the issue of markup a time or two on the board. You're setting a ceiling that might keep some dealers from considering your product if the markup doesn't suit them. Just my opinion.

------------------

#525646 03/31/05 11:43 PM
Wow, they sell direct as well? Reminds me of intertel doing that. That has to be hell trying to get a dealer to sell your product.

#525647 04/01/05 01:39 AM
Allworx Offline OP
OP Offline
We only sell direct to end users if there isnt a VAR signed up in their area to service and support them. We never go into competition with our VAR's. We get many enquiries on a daily basis from end users, especially now that we have partnered with Vonage and Alltel. When we get these enquiries, we as a manufacturer contact the end users, get all of their information, and then pass it all along to the VAR that's in the end users area. We will even go so far as to help the VAR with quotes if they need it.

That is only reason why we have our MSRP pricing on our website and why it seems that we sell direct. If we dont have anyone to sell to the end user, then we will sell to them direct. That is one reason why we are building our VAR channel, so that we dont have pockets around the country when people contact us. We're not looking to saturate the market either with VAR's. We only want a few really good VAR's in each state to take care of specific cities or regions. We dont want VAR's running into each other when they have the opportunity to sell our products. We want to build a long lasting relationship with our VAR's and keep it small and profitable for everyone.

We never sever the relationship between a VAR and end user, even when it comes down to after-sales support. The end user will always continue to go the VAR as level one support, and we back up the VAR as level 2 and 3.

As far as markup goes, everyone has the same pricing. We have MSRP pricing, and Reseller Pricing, and its all the same for everyone. We dont have volume commitments every month like alot of manufacturers, and after your reseller pricing, you have the freedom to mark up the equipment as much as you want, as long as you dont go above MSRP.

#525648 04/04/05 12:18 PM
Josh,

Have you guys completely solved your issues with Vonage? The last I heard was any day now, but there have been quite a few days since then.

------------------
One stop Voice and Data Solutions VoIP

#525649 04/04/05 01:08 PM
A lot of guys I talk to would like to have a really simple IP product. I demo'd the system a year or so ago and it was very simple to set up; however, that was before you got your new phones. I demo'd it with a Cisco phone that acted like a singe line set on a PBX. For those guys who have little or no VOIP experience, how do you think your product will fit for them? (plug and play abilities) My other question when I tried it was why would I need the shared calendar and email abilities of your unit when I have (and most of my customers have) Outlook or something with some guts behind it. Should a vendor start with an unbundled system? And what's the likelyhood a customer would really want to put all of their eggs in one basket (phones, email server, web server, . . .) It's hard enough selling phone systems. From your experience, does the bundle help or hurt when trying to sell it?

------------------

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  JWRacedog 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,696
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,709 CTX100 install
186,795 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 12
TDKs79 8
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (Toner), 115 guests, and 232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024