Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
hunter Offline OP
OP Offline
We have an Axxess 9002 system, and I've downloaded the database to my computer. I open the database with db studio and I can see the list of extensions but I can't seem to add anything to the database. Does anybody here know how to actually add things to the database? Am I using the right software to do it? (db studio)
Where can I download a manual (free), that shows me how to program the database or even how to modify it?

Thanks!

"Democracy cannot exist with unarmed citizens."
"People should not fear their government. It's the government that should fear its people."
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

RCA Offline
Getting a manua for free will be tough. I don't know where.

If your trying to add a station you must first enable the port and assign it an extension, then you will see it in your station list.

Rhett
Sounds like you have opened your database in local mode. You will need to connect to the system via a direct serial connection, IP connection, or modem to have any changes take effect on the switch.
Sounds like you have a copy of the DB Studio software. If it came on a CD, there should be a copy of the manual on it as well, but it won't exactly be user friendly for telling you how to make changes. Good luck.

If you would contact your vendor they should be able to get the CD for you. If you have any problem with them contact Inter-tel directly at their website.

Hunter:

I agree with BaKaatz. It sounds like you're in local mode. When you go to connect, there are what look like file tabs. Look through them and make sure you're connecting via cable.

hunter Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks guys, the cd is definitely chock-full of manuals. I'll have to see how this is done now. It seems that all of our ports are assigned to extensionsn. I believe it's 16 ports per card, 1 extension per port, and all 48 are already assigned. I'll have to make this phone use one of the extensions that aren't assigned to a user.
Oh one more thing. What is the VoiceProcessor database used for controlling? These databases are actually more complex than I thought they'd be!

Thanks again guys!

"People should not fear their government. It's the government that should fear its people."
RCA Offline
Voice processor is your voicemail.

Rhett
They're very complex, and Inter-Tel is known for manuals that aren't very user friendly either, but it's the best way for you to learn. You may have to go to 4-5 different places in the manual to perform a single function but just reading. If you get stumped, we're here.

hunter Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks!

We have 9.002 and I have the DB Studio on my laptop. I log in/open the database via IP address. I see satations but no way to ADD a station? I know I need to add it but WHERE do you add it at??

Thanks in Advance!
MCS Group
www.mcsgroup.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Stix1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,769
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,456 Shoretel
188,311 CTX100 install
187,086 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 7
dexman 4
jc2it 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
1 members (James D.), 181 guests, and 286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024