AtcomCloud Online Store
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Dbarber Offline OP
OP Offline
Good Afternoon all.

I have been banging my head on this for a few days and decided to turn to the community.

I currently have the CTX System TAPI Service Provider V13 loaded on a ParkMeetMe server for connection to Switchboard PCs. This server is currently a Win2000 server. I am in process of upgrading the whole Switchboard software pack which will include a new ParkMeetMe server. Issue is the V13 is a 32 Bit driver, I need one that will run on a Server 2008 R2 (64-bit) server.

I saw in research that there is a V15 to the provider, but I am unable to locate it nor confirm it will work on the server. I have checked with my Vendor with toshiba and they lead me to a couple other TSPs but they dont connect the way i need them to. I also reached out to the Vendor for the software being upgraded and they are unable to find anything.

If anyone is familiar with how that TSP works, i need something that will work the same.
it should have the IP address and port number to my ACD, and House the UserNames and extensions to connections. It is a pretty basic TSP compared to others I have seen.

Any help would be appreciated.

David Barber
DSA II
Atcom VoIP Demo
VoIP Demo
bump

Retired phone dude
Dbarber Offline OP
OP Offline
Bump please

David Barber
DSA II
Dbarber Offline OP
OP Offline
ok so we have decided to go back to the original server platform just a new machine. We are running this driver on a VM Server 2003 R2 32-Bit

new issue is I cannot get the extension to populate as Inservice on the Telephony module. which in tern is not letting me pick the NHS Provider Line. anyone have any thoughts?

I am thinking maybe there is a IP address setting on the ACD side that points to the Server to give it the extensions it needs. we have a CIX-1200 system.

David Barber
DSA II
Dbarber Offline OP
OP Offline
Well, thanks for your help all (note sarcasm) I was able to resolve the issue.

Our CIX system needed a certain port number to be set and match on all machines, once this was done, we shut the old server down at go live, then turned the new one, input all the extensions and port numbers in the TAPI interface, assigned the extensions to the appropriate machine, the turned the workstations back on, then VOILA, everything started working instantly. That was probably one of the smoothest go live events I have been apart of, and you all are to thank for your great help. (AGAIN, Note Sarcasm)

Have a good day smile

David Barber
DSA II

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics93,682
Posts636,154
Members49,603
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
Today's Birthdays
sandi ann
Newest Members
Motel6Guy, JustAGuy, Dialtony, FatherLot, RFarrarMD
49,603 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 11
Yoda 9
dexman 6
Who's Online Now
5 members (NateBates, Motel6Guy, Toner, Professor Shadow, newtecky), 49 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: Best VoIP Phones | Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers.
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2022