web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Hey everyone.

I am throwing this out there because our team needs help. There is a Tadiran Coral or Coral I, dated back in 1988. We need to get into programming to add a line and change some other things. Anyone have any idea how I can find a manual or something? I am needing any help possible. I have browsed the internet for hours and have come up with a manual that is a little younger than the system and talks about PI and how to connect to it via hyper terminal it seems. Can anyone give me some insight, point me in a direction or something? We normally deal with every other phone system but have not come across this one until this week.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Biztel Cuban Okie Tech; 02/15/13 06:12 PM.
Normally you connect via the KB0 serial interface on the main processor. The thing is on these systems even though it may show 1988 it could be running 2000 era software. Passwords are not given on these forums FYI per the agreement when you sign on here. That being said the Tadiran, depending what you are trying to do requires more than the manual usually. All versions of the system run the standard large PBX software. You might want to get a certified tech in to look at it for you and give you some pointers and a hand. You can make big boo boo's on this system if you are not trained.

OP Offline
Yes I am aware of the password agreement on here. So I was not actually expecting that to be given out. Is there any way to figure out what software is on the system without connecting it to a pc? Can any phone programming be done or is it all through PI?

Depending what you are doing and software level. This is a PBX and all non phone user programming (like buttons and some speed dial numbers) are done through the terminal. Those of course can be restricted through COS as well. Just depends on what you are trying to do. Once you log into the system it will give you the software level right away.

OP Offline
PM sent

We are a somewhat local, Enid, Tadiran dealer. If we can be of service.

Never blame on malice, what can be adequately attributed to STUPIDITY!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,694
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,706 CTX100 install
186,794 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
pvj 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (JBean3329), 115 guests, and 235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024