Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#553192 06/10/13 08:03 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 83
Member
*
OP Offline
Member
*
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 83
I cannot get caller ID to display on all 9 Telephones that I have connected to a MICS with 5.0 software. I can program 1 Telephone and 8 Lines for caller ID. Can Caller ID appear on all Telephones with this 5.0 software?

Nortel Phone System Service
VoIP Demo

Nortel Phone System Service in Canada


Do you need a Nortel Phone System technician or specific Nortel parts?
Atcom to the rescue! Our telephone techs have qualified experience servicing and troubleshooting Nortel CICS, MICS, & BCM telephone systems.
Service in Canada from sea to sea.

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,086
Moderator-Nortel
Offline
Moderator-Nortel
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,086
I cannot remember which software level went from only 1 phone showing CLID to Any showing CLID. But it is easy to find out. Did you program caller ID under each set extension, Telco Features, Feature assign, Line, Caller ID: Y ???
If you did then you can do that to all phones.
If you did not then you probably programmed it under Lines.
Then only one phone can auto show.

And either way, they can still use Feature 811.


If CON is the opposite of PRO
Then what is the opposite of Progress?
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
The line also needs to be set to ring on the sets you want caller ID on

Last edited by kjwiewall; 06/11/13 01:14 AM.

"90% of the politicians make the other 10% look bad" Henry Kissinger
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,612
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,612
It is 6.1 required to get CLID to all sets....sorry!.
Programming a Feature 811 key is not all that bad.



=---()))))))))---=
www.curlycord.com
[Linked Image from telcopc.ca]
Toronto, Canada





Moderated by  MooreTel, NTlayoff 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics93,968
Posts637,416
Members49,704
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
Today's Birthdays
RATHER BE FISHING, usatelecomservices
Newest Members
Acme Finishing, jim gray III, Merenth, Service Tech 911, Stephen A
49,703 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
vvbasti 11
Toner 9
mfecko 6
jsaad 6
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 117 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers.
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2023
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5