Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Moderator-Avaya-Lucent, Antique Tele
Moderator-Avaya-Lucent, Antique Tele
Obviously something is blocking Ext. 14 from picking up an outside line to make the call.

I know it looks like everything is programmed correctly.

You have to allow the extension to forward to an outside number in a personal speed dial location in #322

The extension must have lines assigned to it, the Auto Line Select must allow it to grab lines before intercom, and the extension/lines can not be restricted.

The lines must have a value set for Reliable Disconnect in #203

Have you tried with an extension other than 14? If some other extension works, try a copy from that extension to 14.

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

Thanks for trying to help me Touch Tone Tommy,

It has all lines assigned to it. I just called the client and Auto line select picks line 1 first. It's the owner's phone and has no restrictions on it. I haven't checked for positive line disconnect yet but then again it hasn't tried to pick one yet.

Next visit I'll try to do replicate it on another extension.

Yeah it's frustrating! [Linked Image from sirius-business.com] You follow the manual and you're still left dangling on the hook.

I turned extension 14's remote call forward on with #322.
A personal speed dial 81 with the number they want to call
A FWD button that lights up and shows forward 14 81.
When dark it shows fwd 14 14.
From the station, Feature 81 picks a line and dials the correct number.

I Guess that's why they pay us instead of making themselves crazy.

I have an ACS 6.0 that we fwd everyday. check #302,#401 for ext.14. And this is straight from the manual about #208 under remote call forwarding. (For analog lines and T1 lines without DID, the extension must be the Line Coverage
Extension (#208) for that line.)good luck

RIP Admin
RIP Admin
Just for giggles check #109, could be someone denied outside conf by mistake. Cause I gotta tell ya I've never had one not work.

Russ runs a local service and private tech center.

[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com][/url]
Originally Posted by dutch
I have an ACS 6.0 that we fwd everyday. check #302,#401 for ext.14. And this is straight from the manual about #208 under remote call forwarding. (For analog lines and T1 lines without DID, the extension must be the Line Coverage
Extension (#208) for that line.)good luck

I already explained the reason for #208. It's not applicable here and the manual isn't clear on that.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,296
Posts638,846
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,651 Shoretel
189,541 CTX100 install
187,787 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dans 5
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
3 members (justbill, ffej010, nortelvoip), 182 guests, and 265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024