web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#563866 01/04/14 09:43 PM
OP Offline
We have recently setup our system with one SIP trunk for testing. It's added to the system and I can receive calls fine. My issue is trying to call out using the OLG the SIP is part of. I keep getting the "All Lines Busy" right after a 7 or 10 digit number is dialed. I have checked the network traffic when I try and call out and I don't have any INVITE messages or anything else coming from the MIPU that would point to anything else but the CTX as the issue. Network traffic looks fine for incoming calls. To access the SIP OLG I have set up both a LCR and flex access code to test.
If I have only one SIP trunk and its in use in both the OLG and ILG, will outgoing calls not work? Any other ideas on getting out on the OLG with the SIP?

Last edited by jmcglade13; 01/04/14 09:44 PM. Reason: sip not sips
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

SIP trunks, like most trunks are bi-directional. They can be in both an ILG and an OLG. I believe I have used a single SIP trunk for testing in our test bench.

You said that you used a flexible code to access the SIP OLG directly, which I think is a good way to eliminate possible LCR issues for testing.

I think there is some other reason why the CIX believes the SIP trunk is down. Are you using any type of registration? You said that you do not see a SIP INVITE. Are you using Wiresharek to look at the SIP messages? Do you see any other SIP messages such as a REGISTER message?

OP Offline
I did see the REGISTER messages. That was actually the issue. The carrier has the trunk as an untrusted end point based off ip. Reg mode in 327 just needed switched to none. It's working now.

Last edited by jmcglade13; 01/05/14 09:27 PM. Reason: working

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,297
Posts638,858
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,669 Shoretel
189,594 CTX100 install
187,851 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dans 5
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 106 guests, and 267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024