web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
TNTtech Offline OP
OP Offline
Hello I am having an issue with a Panasonic TDA200 upgraded to TDE200 there is a UCD group set up with message card and a DT346 that is showing stauses of all agents and calls in qeue the issue is random but calls sit in the qeue for up to 20 mins at times when there are agents logged in and avaialable to take them. I have sent our programming to Panasonic Support Direct and they tell me that the programming is rock solid and correct. Has anyone ever seen this happen before? All calls come in on a PRI and are answered by AA then are routed to the UCD group one of the agents uses a headset that is connected to the handset of the phone and not the jack on the side would that have any impact? We have all seen it happen and there are no errors in any of the logs to indicate an issue. HELP!!

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

I once had this issue and it turned out agents would sit there
with the phones off hook pretending they were on a call.
The only we proved is to sit in phone room and compare lines off hook to stations .
We saw 4 lines off hook and 10 stations off hook tieing up system and causing delays

Just a thought

OBT Offline
Admin
Admin
I agree with kenb. Most of these problems are agents

It could be they don't have enough people to handle calls. How long does each call last

If they were sitting with the phone off hook it should eletronicly re hook but they could be using wrap up timers

The main phone should show the status of each agent by the light color and flashing.

Make sure call waiting is not on the phones as this could allow a call on to a busy extension if it is their turn. Do you have no answer timer set on ucd group/ extensions incase some one did not logout and it stays ringing there

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”

Moderated by  Carl Navarro, OBT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,769
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,456 Shoretel
188,311 CTX100 install
187,086 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 7
dexman 4
jc2it 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
1 members (James D.), 181 guests, and 286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024