web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#571139 05/01/14 08:45 PM
OP Offline
I'm having some difficulty receiving integration information on a CIX-100 with an LVMU.

The LVMU was locked up with all port status lights lit and rebooting it did not resolve the issue. I then used the battery strap to initialize the LVMU. After defaulting the card, it came up but I was unable to get integration working either using SMDI or inband DTMF integration.

I made the change with the Plug and Play settings between CIX100 and CIX100 SMDI and also adjusted the VM Port Settings in E-Manager to reflect whether the port is SMDI or not.

When running in SMDI mode, there does not appear to be any integration at all. Calls forwarding in system cf from extensions that have VMID set only go to the main greeting and so do calls from that extension to the vm.

I've only tested inband/DTMF mode remotely but what happens when I do a blind transfer, is that when the call is forwarded back to the vm, the vm simply transfers the call back again as if it is not getting the "91" prefix in the inband signalling string.

Any ideas? What could I be missing?

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Toshiba
Moderator-Toshiba
In the parameters setting of the SMDI section of the LVMU, make sure that the first vm port's DN matches what's in there.

OP Offline
Thank you Phonemeister. That seems to have resolved the issue. For some reason the second extension in the hunt group was listed. I don't recall entering it there after defaulting the card but I have slept since then. Who knows.

I changed it to the first extension and it is now sending unsupervised transfers into the correct voice mail. I will have the customer test when they get in this morning to make sure it is recognizing that they are calling from their extensions.

But it does appear that they are receiving the integration signaling. Thank you for your help.

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,693
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,097 Shoretel
187,703 CTX100 install
186,792 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
Who's Online Now
1 members (Curlycord), 86 guests, and 248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024