Meticore Weight Loss Voted #1.
Daily Excellence
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#571139 05/02/14 12:45 AM
OP Offline
I'm having some difficulty receiving integration information on a CIX-100 with an LVMU.

The LVMU was locked up with all port status lights lit and rebooting it did not resolve the issue. I then used the battery strap to initialize the LVMU. After defaulting the card, it came up but I was unable to get integration working either using SMDI or inband DTMF integration.

I made the change with the Plug and Play settings between CIX100 and CIX100 SMDI and also adjusted the VM Port Settings in E-Manager to reflect whether the port is SMDI or not.

When running in SMDI mode, there does not appear to be any integration at all. Calls forwarding in system cf from extensions that have VMID set only go to the main greeting and so do calls from that extension to the vm.

I've only tested inband/DTMF mode remotely but what happens when I do a blind transfer, is that when the call is forwarded back to the vm, the vm simply transfers the call back again as if it is not getting the "91" prefix in the inband signalling string.

Any ideas? What could I be missing?

Global Test Supply 728x90
Moderator-Toshiba
Moderator-Toshiba
In the parameters setting of the SMDI section of the LVMU, make sure that the first vm port's DN matches what's in there.

OP Offline
Thank you Phonemeister. That seems to have resolved the issue. For some reason the second extension in the hunt group was listed. I don't recall entering it there after defaulting the card but I have slept since then. Who knows.

I changed it to the first extension and it is now sending unsupervised transfers into the correct voice mail. I will have the customer test when they get in this morning to make sure it is recognizing that they are calling from their extensions.

But it does appear that they are receiving the integration signaling. Thank you for your help.

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Advertising Sponsor
Popular Topics (Views)
Forum Statistics
Forums94
Topics94,466
Posts640,071
Members49,483
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Today's Birthdays
baldy, gtrs, laertao, patrick8154
Newest Members
Matt L, Goracing57, Michael Duffy, Jim22, hummerdave
49,482 Registered Users
Get Tech Support Now! Click the banner below
Get Tech Support Now!
Top Posters (30 Days)
dexman 37
Ruben 7
OBT 5
NordVPN
Advertising Sponsor Spot 2
EMP Shield for Commercial - Home & Vehicle
Use Coupon code SAVE - Click Here!
Who's Online Now
15 members (hitechcomm, sundance, Mercenary Roadie, dexman, BobRobert, justbill, jeffmoss26, Yoda, phonman123, metelcom, ToshiGal75, RATHER BE FISHING, mohammed abdelaa, 2 invisible), 113 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Telephone System Tech Support | Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers.
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2021
Trusted Partners
landing page builder Antiransomware 300x250 Your Business Phone Service in the Cloud