web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Is there away of adjusting the mic when using speakerphone on the DKT3200 and DP500 phones? If so how? I have users who say they can't be heard when talking on speaker phone.

Thanks

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

There is a volume up/down button that might be turned down all the way remember to adjust this in the speakerphone mode. Besides that I would ask is the MIC button on the phone lit up red it can be programmed to not be on, this is a station setting. Also make sure they haven't blocked the microphone with a post note or piece of paper, its on the lower right on the DP5000 models.
Remember that the telephones mics aren't a full top end speaker phone so customers shouldn't expect a conference room type call to be perfect. Room noise on both ends of the call will cause problems as well.

OP Offline
How do you adjust the Mic in speakerphone mode? If I use the volume up/down that will increase / decrease the volume on the speaker. I need to adjust the mic. (the mic is open)

OP Offline
Is there a way adjusting the mic while on speakerphone?

Usually when people complain they cant be heard it is usually due to room noise levels or too many people trying to talk at the same time. I would investigate this to make a determination if there is any problem. Some of the telephone sets are better set to handle speakerphone conference calls and some areas are better set to hold speakerphone conference calls. If you are trying to conduct an speakerphone conference call in a average or larger conference room with multiple people there and even more connected via conferencing then I would greatly suggest a full-duplex conference unit that is designed for the purpose.

A Toshiba desk telephone that is a speakerphone is used primarily to conduct a hands free call but not a conference room scenario type call.

Its best to check these reported problems out yourself first and determine all factors.

to adjust mic sensitivity I believe you press 369 and hold than press 0 than led 3 on or off to adjust less sensitive or more than hold to save, this is done while the phone sits idle

PBX Battery backup systems

www.telcom1.net

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,712 CTX100 install
186,796 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 8
jc2it 4
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
2 members (Toner, hitechcomm), 142 guests, and 241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024