web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#585660 03/03/15 10:08 PM
MVSpeed Offline OP
OP Offline
Access 8.233, EVMC, Copper lines, one co trunk group all calls to one CRA both day night 1= Collected 2= HG 2000 4= ext 1001

Issue is any call coming in going to any destination when number is used displays:
1-(area code)-(prefix)-(first 2 of 4 of the address) in place of the last 2 digits of the address we see LL T, LL being where the last 2 digits should show up and a space then a capitol T

It's not the carrier, I changed the ring in to 1001 and display says the number as it should, I built a new CRA from scratch same issue, tested dialing the 0 to get to HG 2000 and same issue. Change to name and it is fine back to number it fails.

Oh and as soon as you answer it shows the complete correct number! Call log correct number as well you only see when it is being transferred from the VMS event built a star and same issue star with default to new CRA

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Inter-Tel
Moderator-Inter-Tel
That is definitely a very interesting issue. Have you tried flashing the CPC with the latest and greatest version of 8.23X?
I believe it is 8.235.

MVSpeed Offline OP
OP Offline
I believe the problem is coming from the voicemail, when I watch the monitor and dial the ext to transfer to I get :
" 208 ALARM: Error in e:\8.2x\netsrc\avdap\build\asai\src\layer.cpp at line #1533. Cause= Call State".
I could not find a drive e: I reloaded the avdap software and get the same response. I changed com ports, cables. Nothing works.
If I can get to the path of what ever e: is that would get me moving..

Moderator-Inter-Tel
Moderator-Inter-Tel
Straight from the Edge:

208 ALARM: Error in file at line #line_num. Cause = cause.
FIELDS: <file> The name of the file the error occurred in <line_num> The line number where the error occurred <cause> The cause of the error
CAUSE(S): There was an unexpected event in the ASAI protocol. The AVDAP and Database Programming could be out of synch or there may be some loose and/or defective cabling between the two PCs.
ACTION: None, if the AVDAP continues to operate correctly. Otherwise, reset the AVDAP PC. Make sure the AVDAP software and the Database Programming software are both up to date.

I would try flashing the CPC with the latest and greatest .bin file - 8.235. Pull down the database, clean and restore.
I would then reload the latest and greatest version on the EVMC card. 8.236 is the latest for Linux and 8.234 is the latest for OS/2.

Admittedly, this would be grasping at straws but it's definitely worth a shot to be going with the most current release.

You could also run a scandisk and defrag on the voice mail hard drive.

MVSpeed Offline OP
OP Offline
Yea this thing is a Butt kicker, everything is at the latest , I have already done the scandisk and defrag.
If I knew how to get to the E: drive where the error is coming from I would have a better chance at fixing the problem. I have already changed the cables, com ports, crazy amount of resets.
Is there a way that via the avdap commands to get to the e:file?.

Moderator-Inter-Tel
Moderator-Inter-Tel
Is the vmail Linux or OS/2?

MVSpeed Offline OP
OP Offline
the one and only OS/2,,, which is half my problem..

having the same issue with the caller ID showing LL T, the LL is in place of the last 2 digits of the phone number. T-1 PRI, software 11.010 and Win2k voice mail.

Moderated by  Stix1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,696
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,707 CTX100 install
186,794 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
Who's Online Now
2 members (Toner, Touch Tone Tommy), 119 guests, and 248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024