web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Hello Guys,

I used to be on this forum from 2002 to 2008. I am in Charlotte NC now and just got back into the equipment game.. Some background.. Sold phone systems from '93-'01 then opened up my own shop in '02 , strapped on the work belt and learned how to put them in myself! I sold the business in '08 to another "one man shop" who relocated to the area and then I got into Internet Marketing the last 7 years..

So, lately I got itchy to get out of the house and stop staring at computer screens all day doing internet marketing, and I decided (with the help of my wife- who wants me out of the house!) to get back into installing phone systems again.... trouble is, the system i knew really well, the nortel norstar is obviously not being made anymore...

So, an old telecom buddy recommended the NEC SL 100 and I signed up through the local distibutor ADI to become an installer... So, today I am starting to weigh the options of also becoming an ESI dealer...

Can any of you tell me your experiences with either system? I have read quite a bit on the forum so far on both NEC SL and the ESI.. so I would like to read your opinions on the systems and the support you get as an installer...

Thanks,
David
Ps.. my old member name was taken by the guy I sold my business to, now that I have a new member name, I was hoping to get back into the installer forum priveleges also!!

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Originally Posted by ds1phones
Ps.. my old member name was taken by the guy I sold my business to, now that I have a new member name, I was hoping to get back into the installer forum priveleges also!!

PM me your old user name and we'll see what we can do.

Welcome back. welcome

Retired phone dude
I am a NEC SL 1100 reseller and I love the system in my market it is perfect and I really love the 5 year warranty. I have sold probably 60 systems in the last 2 years I sold 2 systems today and I am waiting to hear back from a couple customers tomorrow. I have been to the training class 2 times and I love going to class cause I meet a lot of new people and I learn a lot about the product if you ever need advice or help please feel free to contact me. My NEC sales rep that I deal with is awesome and I buy my equipment from Teledynamics that have been awesom on equipment and tech support . Good luck

Jules B Chauvin
J & K Telecom LLC.
101 Parkwest Drive Ste 4
West Monroe, LA. 71291
(318)582-2515
OP Offline
hey thanks Techguy0802 for your post.. I will PM you now!!

Moderator-Avaya, Polycom
Moderator-Avaya, Polycom
Welcome back

Welcome back.

We have been ESI dealers for 15 years. The systems are reliable, the tech support is excellent and it's easy to sell, program and install. It is feature rich and, of course, has all the VoIP and digital equipment.

Rcaman

Americom, Inc.
Where The Art And Science Of Communications Meet
OP Offline
Thanks for the warm welcome Hitechcomm & RCaman!!

Glad to be back!

I think like most of the techs in here, I will be selling 2 systems. The NEC is great and so is the ESI...

Looking forward to learning more about them and helping out on the board when I can!

Last edited by ds1phones; 06/04/15 09:50 AM.

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,298
Posts638,870
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,700 Shoretel
189,731 CTX100 install
187,909 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 27
teleco 9
dans 6
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (newtecky), 86 guests, and 332 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024