web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
nlodoen Offline OP
OP Offline
We had our OS7200 MCP upgraded to a MP20 and the system software upgraded to V4.75 last week. Immediately after the upgrade we starting having problems with some of our ITP-5121D sets in the field. The person calling the ITP-5121D can hear the person on that set loud and clear but the person on the ITP-5121D can't hear the caller clearly - everything is garbled. This happens both for remote and local sets. After further investigation it appears that all the ITP-5121D sets that exhibit this problem are on V3.11. Meanwhile, all the sets we have that are still on V3.00 work just fine. Thinking that a newer software version would fix this, I installed V3.37 one one of the sets that was at 3.11 but unfortunately the problem remained.
I am wondering if anyone has experienced this problem and has a solution? I don't believe there is a newer ITP software version as Samsung stopped supporting these sets a wile ago. Alternatively, if anyone has a copy of the very old V3.00 ITP software I could try downgrading the sets running V3.11. While not a great solution I am desperate for any solution as I have several remote staff with unusable sets right now and need to get them up and running ASAP. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Nathan

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

nlodoen Offline OP
OP Offline
Was able to determine that the two remote sets we have that work are actually ITP-5021D sets so it appears maybe it's not the software but something with the ITP-5121D sets. Any suggestions on what we can try to get the ITP-5121D sets working? Thanks again.

Did you use the old db from the MCP card?

If so this can make strange things happen, if you use an old db don’t upload anything within 5.2 and do Theas settings manually after update.

Why are you using 4.75 and not 4.80?

We have phones with 3.37 on 4.80 working with no problem.

Are you using an old MGI card or mgi16 /OAS?

We have had problems with old MGI module cards and always replace them if we change from MCP to MP20

If you use mgi16/OAS, what FW version is used?

Moderator-Samsung
Moderator-Samsung
I have a site running primarily these handsets off a MP20 with 2 x MGI16 cards with no issues.

Moderated by  nameless, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,305
Posts638,893
Members49,771
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,866 Shoretel
189,984 CTX100 install
188,101 1a2 system
Newest Members
Mansour, Dave Simmons, Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks
49,770 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 17
dexman 6
teleco 6
dans 5
jsaad 5
Who's Online Now
1 members (JBean3329), 64 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024