web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Hi Guys,

I am installing a ESI 50L system today and my client has made a request to turn off a feature. He wants the intercom calls between employees to ring the phones and be answered by picking up the call. Presently, it is coming out of the speaker similar to hands free answer back on a Norstar phone system.

I am assuming that there is a "hands free answer back" feature on a 50L that can be disabled??.. I just cant seem to find it in programming through the handset. Can anyone tell me what function it is under?

thanks,

Last edited by ds1phones; 10/27/15 04:00 PM.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

OP Offline
i found the answer...thanks anyway..

Any time smile

Aaron
Anytime you have those kinds of feature issues, just press the Program key and listen to the nice lady that lives inside the system. She will help you with most user features.

Rcaman

Americom, Inc.
Where The Art And Science Of Communications Meet
Sorry to necro an older thread, but this is the exact problem I am having on the same ESI-50L system. I have not been able to find the information on how to turn this off.

For the sake of future searches, what are the steps to turn this off, and does this need to be done on each phone individually or is this a system wide function.

Moderator-ESI, Shoretel
Moderator-ESI, Shoretel
Originally Posted by Gopher
Sorry to necro an older thread, but this is the exact problem I am having on the same ESI-50L system. I have not been able to find the information on how to turn this off.

For the sake of future searches, what are the steps to turn this off, and does this need to be done on each phone individually or is this a system wide function.

Each phone user can determine whether they want intercom calls to ring or come over the speaker and change it whenever they want.

Press the program button at any phone and it is under user options and is called hands free answer.

Program 3 5.

If this was any deeper, we would have to refer you to a qualified ESI dealer.

Rcaman

Americom, Inc.
Where The Art And Science Of Communications Meet

Moderated by  5years&counting, nonameyet 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,298
Posts638,870
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,710 Shoretel
189,753 CTX100 install
187,917 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 27
teleco 9
dans 6
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 123 guests, and 345 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024