web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
cmetz Offline OP
OP Offline
We have an NEC IPK II and it has the PVA(X)-U10 Card installed that we use for IP phones with people outside the company which works perfectly. We lost power to the IPK II the other day when it came back online everything worked correctly except for the PVA card the DS9 Live light is flashing and LED 1 is on solid no other LED's are lit but the NIC is on and flashing but we cannot ping or see the IP associated with the card on the network. Should I reboot the entire phone system or should I press the reset button on the card?

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Try re-setting the card 1st.

cmetz Offline OP
OP Offline
I rebooted the system and the card is still not responding on its assigned IP guess its time to call the telecom guys unless anyone knows anything stupid it could be. Made sure no conflicting IP addresses, verified that the correct lights where on, tried hooking it up directly to a switch with just a laptop and pinging the assigned address in the config and with the default 192.168.1.100 address in the manual got nothing on either don't have a crossover cable or hub handy to be able to capture packets directly from that card. Anything that I missed?

Moderated by  ttech 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,693
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,096 Shoretel
187,702 CTX100 install
186,790 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 115 guests, and 238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024