web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#607422 01/26/17 01:45 PM
Deeds Offline OP
OP Offline
Good afternoon. I was wondering if there is a way to get or create an incoming call report for our front desk extension. What we are looking for are the number of calls that come in over the weekend to our front desk.

I researched this through our system and created a report but all it gives me is basic details about the extension. There were no options available for me to choose from as to incoming calls. Any ideas?

Our system is Inter-Tel Axxess 5000. We are using session manager version 11.004 if this helps. Thank you in advance.

Dee
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

If you're at version 11 you have an Axxess system, not a 5000. Different hardware, different platform.

The type of report you're looking for is not available from the phone system, but requires a CTI application such as Taske or Call Center Suite (now called Customer Service Manager).

Since your system is past end of life and no longer supported by the manufacturer, licensing for those applications is not available.

One thing you can do is to check out the SMDR logs.

Almost certainly it is too late now, but there is an option to set SMDR to log out to a file on the VMU. Grab that file from the VMU into Excel, and sort and manipulate it.

Unfortunately, it isn't very user friendly, but it is raw data that could be helpful in the future if you set SMDR to log on the VMU in the programming.

You can also obtain SMDR via a serial port (or if at version 11, over TCP/IP but that
requires software, some diagnostic program on the Axxess Installer disc can connect and display SMDR data in real time (ie. after the call is complete is when SMDR is logged).

Deeds Offline OP
OP Offline
Thank you kindly for both responses. I appreciate it. dpmcintyre I will give your suggestion a shot. Short of that, we will just have to rely on honest tally's from employees. Thank you once again. Love this site for great answers!

Dee

Moderated by  Stix1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,693
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,096 Shoretel
187,702 CTX100 install
186,791 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 97 guests, and 235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024