web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#608575 03/07/17 12:20 AM
John807 Offline OP
OP Offline
Was over on the other forum, you know the one. Oh you save so much money in the cloud, premise based is so expensive. You know when I see most of my premised based customers? At their kids functions, weddings, golf outings and bar-b-ques. My clients are family. Find that in your frickin cloud. Ray Barone imitation included at no extra charge.

John 807
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Nortel, Computers, General
Moderator-Nortel, Computers, General
So very true...

Scientists say that the universe is made up of Protons, Neutron & Electrons. They forgot "Morons".
Dave. (CTUB) Canadian Techs Use Bix!
Trust me I'm not excited about the idea of having to switch to cloud systems but that seems to be the way the market is going. In my service area I would be willing to bet that some businesses will take another 8-10 years to switch to the cloud. Either way VoIP is not going away, there are hosted providers out there allowing vendors to sell and maintain hosted phone systems in their server but allow the vendor to have full control of the customer.

We have, with reluctance initially, offered hosted solutions via a provider that, as the selling dealer allows us to provide full services. We perform our due diligence at the sites and, so far, this service has fully delivered.

The provider deals with billing, collections, server maintenance, while we collect a generous commission. It has been worth it in the sense that we no longer deal with hardware at these sites and don't have to chase down the endless upgrading of equipment.

It allows us to easily compete with the clowns as mentioned. We have even used this to leverage customers considering hosted to stay with us as we can leverage their existing legacy hardware with the hosted service in some cases.

As with any service, it can be the right service in the right scenario but it is certainly not for everyone at this point.

Michael Meyer

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,110 Shoretel
187,715 CTX100 install
186,809 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 7
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (Curlycord), 117 guests, and 412 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024