web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
I have an Axxess system and would like to know if there is any better way to integrate a Blackberry than just forwarding from the handset.

Can I set up the server to automatically ring the cell after the first or second ring? I want to use my BB as my primary device, but still have access to my deskphone while I am sitting down.

Any help would be great. Thanks.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

RCA Offline
Can I set up the server

What server are you referring to? What version Axxess and what voicemail unit do you have?

Rhett
OP Offline
It is Axxess 9.002 and the server I was talking about was the database that I can connect to through Inter-Tel Session Manager.

Uh, me too!

Axxess v10.003
Blackberry Enterprise Server

I'm already 'alerting' <sending VM notifications>, but something a bit more transparent to the user would be nice.

:bow:

Carmac
You could do what you are requiring via Unified Communicator, although it is not cheap.

Ain't technology wonderful? Nothing like being on the bleeding edge. smile
If you figure out a solution, realize your cell minutes could skyrocket. We had some sales people do this by forwarding their phone and our wireless bills got so big we had to set a corp. policy to forbid this.

With v11 we got a few UM licenses included. We forward voice mail to BB e-mail address. Can play the attached recording and you see the caller-ID of the party that left the message. That's only an external solution of course.

If you are wanting this only for use if your office premises you could consider a wireless keyset or I think they now have Wifi IP phones for Inter-Tel.

Moderated by  Stix1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,296
Posts638,843
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,648 Shoretel
189,534 CTX100 install
187,784 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 25
teleco 9
dans 5
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
3 members (Toner, Soulece, SSPhone), 153 guests, and 308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024