Hi,

We have an account that requires us to report the average ring time that a customer experiences.

We have setup a hunt group with three endpoints which searches linearly. The hunt group advances to the next endpoint after ringing it for 10sec.

For a call that rings for 35sec, it rings endpoint 1 (10s), endpoint 2 (10s), endpoint 3 (10s), and endpoint 1 (5s). The call comes in on a STAR application so the call would have a total of five segments.

When I look at a call log I see the five segments with total ring time for the call and total ring time for each segment.

When I look at a hunt group report with total ring time and average ring time filtered with the time period where only that one call was made I see inaccurate ring times. The total ring time and average ring time reports as 5sec, its as if it only cares about the last segment instead of the whole call.

The situation changes a bit when 2 out of 3 endpoints are on DND. In this case there are two segments, one for the STAR application and the single endpoint. The last segment rings for all of 35 seconds, and the hunt group report shows a 35sec ring time.

This really looks like a bug in the software, where for some reason it only pays attention to the last segment rather than the whole call. We have the latest version and considering the amount of money we invested into this software, it is quite disappointing.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
ltctech