web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
jsaad Offline OP
OP Offline
I have a customer with VM pro IP office v9. We want to use outcalling to deliver after hours messages. With outcalling we want to be able to return the call from the mailbox. Is that possible? I read I need intuity mode but I am not certain what mode we are in.

Manager says VM lite / VM pro. I can get into the system remotely to figure out whatever is needed.

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

jsaad Offline OP
OP Offline
It is Intuity mode.

Moderator-Avaya-Lucent, Antique Tele
Moderator-Avaya-Lucent, Antique Tele
While listening to the message, press 1 to Reply/Forward. Next, press 0 to Call Sender.

Now, this is designed to be able to call an internal extension. You might be able to get this to work, if:
- No extension numbers start with the digit 1
- Add a System Short Code 1N / Dial / 1N / 50:Main (or whatever ARS table you are using)
- Add the digit 1 to the prefix field of your incoming lines
The incoming caller ID will be 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX and possibly you will be able to return the call.

https://documentation.avaya.com/bundle/IPOfficeIntuityMailbox/page/Calling_the_Message_Sender.html
https://documentation.avaya.com/bundle/IPOfficeVMProAdmin/page/Intuity_mode.html

jsaad Offline OP
OP Offline
No extensions start with a 1, we have a PRI. I will have to try this. We have 5 sites in an SCN.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,693
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,097 Shoretel
187,703 CTX100 install
186,792 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
pvj 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (Curlycord), 90 guests, and 236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024