Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#64871 09/02/10 03:51 AM
d@n001 Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi,

I am trying to set up filtering for my Reporter Real Time. I have 5 hunt groups and want to display inbound, inbound answered, abandoned and calls waiting for each hunt group. We have 6 team members and they all below to every hunt group but are only logged in to one or two at a time. Althought I have the filters set up per group the stats are showing for all agents in all hunt groups. So when a call comes in it says that all hunt groups have a call waiting and when the call is answered the tally adds for all the hunt groups instead of the specific group the caller was routed to.

In my filters I am filtering on hunt group and devices. We do have 2 levels of greetings so I am not sure if I should filter on that as well.

any help would be great. thanks

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#64872 09/02/10 08:51 AM
CCS has two databases. Device and Agent. Device refers to calls, extensions, etc. It doesn't care who is sitting at a phone or why they are doing what they do. Agent refers to performance of an individual. Log ins, ACD status, DND status etc. When creating a tile or report, you must match the filter type to the tile type. The information you list would be of the Device type. You should use a filter with the Hunt Group number listed in the Call Route tab of the filter, in First Rang. You probably have the HGs listed under the ACD Hunt Group tab. That tile doesn't care about the agents, so the filter is doing nothing.

If you were using an Agent List tile, the same information would be placed under the ACD Hunt Group tab of the filter.

Filters. Your greatest friend or worst enemy.

Moderated by  Stix1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,834
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,612 Shoretel
189,499 CTX100 install
187,750 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dexman 5
dans 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 180 guests, and 356 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024