Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#67871 05/31/01 04:02 PM
Rixride Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey Guys, I have been developing this website and message board: Here's my plug:

and Our message board which I built before ever visiting this site I might add, even though they seem strangly similar, don't you agree?:

Anyways,
I from the Nortel side of pbx's, I am looking to increase the amount of information on AVAYA/Lucent/AT&T products on my site.
Do any of you know where there are installation guide and programming help on any of the above systems..Other then Avaya.com
I am looking to help technicians and adminstrators of these systems. also if you would like to contribute your knowledge, it would be appreciated.

Thanks
Rixride
]

[Note: This message has been edited by test-ok]

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

#67872 06/01/01 12:47 PM
Moderator-Mitel, NEC, Vodavi
Moderator-Mitel, NEC, Vodavi
What wrong with Avaya.com???? That site has manuals for just about any merlin, partner, legend, definity system that you could ask for, plus programming tips. It is a very useful site. What more are you looking for???

#67873 06/01/01 05:58 PM
Lets don't get heated now.....I am a member of his Nortel board(very recent).I think that asking us to provide you info to increase the knowledge of your board is pretty rude!!!!!!You can watch this board everyday and find links or whatever you are looking for.I have never been to avaya.com,but I won't be able to say that in about 3 minutes.Rixride,you have given great info on Nortel PBX,es........but come on don't ask us to improve your BOARD.

In Memory of Moderator Bruce Owen who pass away Jan 20 2004.
http://www.owentel.com
#67874 06/02/01 06:09 AM
RIP Admin
RIP Admin
Rixride
openwire is exactly right, we are not here to improve your board. We are here to help people with there problems, if you have a problem you are welcome to post it. You are also welcome to put a link on you site for people to get help. But asking us to improve your board is just a bit over the line.
No disrespect intended
dtmf

[This message has been edited by dtmf (edited 06-02-2001).]

Russ runs a local service and private tech center.

[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com][/url]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,287
Posts638,793
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,221 Shoretel
188,993 CTX100 install
187,380 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 7
dexman 5
dans 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (justbill), 142 guests, and 398 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024