web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
I need to send down the dialed number or part of the dialed number to the extension after the call has been answered. Sometimes this is called after dialing. What I need to do is assign a hunt group of DID's to an Analog extension. When a call is received it is routed to the assigned extension. I'm not sure what has to be setup in order to pass the dialed number to the analog extension. If anyone has done this or has any ideas I would love the help. Thanks

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
I assume you are routing some DID numbers to a fax server. You need to program the DID numbers as adjuncts. Assign them into group coverage and create a calling group with the one analog line as the only member. Use intergated VM for the setup. then, when calls come in they are routed to the calling group extension and the dtmf digits are displayed. it would look like #03#x## or something like that, with x being the extension number dialed.

Z-man
Avaya SME Authorized Partner
www.omniofficetech.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,291
Posts638,815
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,397 Shoretel
189,127 CTX100 install
187,421 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 102 guests, and 433 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024