web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
remark Offline OP
OP Offline
Just bought back a partner messaging rel 1.0 with 4 port card. The password is not known and i cannot remember the default "back door" code. Anyone out there who can help offline?
Thanks
Rich

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

remark,

Please note the rules in the informational post at the top of the Avaya forum. If you would like a technician to contact you to assist please note it below. There will be a fee for this procedure.

Thank you.

A copy of the rules are listed:

This board is here to help Avaya, Lucent users and other Phone Installers deal with their Avaya Telephone Systems. Feel free to post your question with as much detail as possible.

To receive help quicker, make sure your profile is completely filled out, so the Installers know who the information is going to. The more that's filled out the quicker you'll get a reply along with less questions needing to be asked about who you are.

Please do not post passwords or any other privileged information. A good rule of thumb is, if its not in a user or admin guide then don't post it here. Try to use the Send Private Message button or use the installer category for more advanced programming steps.

If you need an admin password reset on a Partner Mail, Partner Mail VS, Partner Messaging, Partner PVM (the PC card), Merlin Mail or Merlin Messaging post your request in the forum. Our policy is that we cannot give out passwords so don't ask. One of our mods will contact you to verify that you are who you say you are. They will then call into the system and reset the admin password. There is a charge for this that will need to be charged to a credit card, however it is less than what Avaya will charge.

To Succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone. ..Reba McEntire
remark Offline OP
OP Offline
OK, If thats what we need to do, how do I proceed. This is my first post ever and sorry for the protocall infringement.
Rich

You are okay with your post Rich. We just have a security issue with passwords.

I will have an technican get ahold of you through a Private email Message. When it arrives you will see it near the top of the screen, no matter where you are.

Thanks, Rhonda

To Succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone. ..Reba McEntire
Moderator-Avaya
Moderator-Avaya
PM sent to Rich

Avaya SMB Authorized Business Partner. ACIS/APSS
ESI Certified Reseller/Installer
www.regal-comm.com
remark Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks for your help. Found out it was a rel 6.0 and that code worked. Sorry for the confusion. I love your great site. I will contribute from time to time if I can. Thanks again.
Rich

Hello - I too have an old Messaging 6.0 that was in a storage closet for a while and now we are redeploying it. I have tried about 50 different combinations. If you could send the code to my PM it would be greatly apprceciated. Thanks!

Moderator-Avaya
Moderator-Avaya
PM sent to svetech.

Avaya SMB Authorized Business Partner. ACIS/APSS
ESI Certified Reseller/Installer
www.regal-comm.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,291
Posts638,805
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,376 Shoretel
189,071 CTX100 install
187,411 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 24
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
1 members (Toner), 191 guests, and 411 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024