web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Hal gave me a link to Valcom. I suppose this is the
unit made by Harris for Lucent in which Valcom now fixes.

I had somewhat the same problem but was unable to fix it on the bench.

If the squirrels, chipmunks and rats are hungry they may chew on the wire.

No sign of varmints?

One thing I'll never forget.
I Did a service call for a small bakery and went into the suspended ceiling and most of the station wire was chewed on down to the copper.

They had phone problems and heath department issues.

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

No, The Harris/Valcom doesn't have controls as I remember. The Bogen and Viking do.

See Al, I told ya it was you! Actually I would have expected that the person who picked up the doorphone call inside only heard noise if what you say is true. All that ambient noise would have kept the doorphone VOX from switching to "receive" so the inside person would not be heard. You said nobody heard anything, that's why I never mentioned the mic level.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
Your right Hal, No pot switches on the Harris other than what I thought was one with volume control.
Ive put a bunch of these things from Viking to the older ones. They seem to change things every few years.

You should see the door phone Made by Chamberlain.

More features than a U-boat commander would have. Expensive Yes. Not made for the North East weather.

Just remember Harris did make the door phone for Lucent/ATT/partner at one time.

That's the one that Valcom now makes. I always prefer them if I can get the customer to pay the extra $$.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
The green idiot light. The time out green light on the unit is a nice feature on The valcom. It means if nobody answered or didn't want to kinda say's don't ring my door bell again. Go away.

hey

maybe you have power problem ?
where does the unit get power from ?

Spam Hunter
Spam Hunter
Door phones, such as the LUADS, are line powered devices much like a basic 2500 series Western Electric telephone.

I Love FEATURE 00
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,296
Posts638,846
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,651 Shoretel
189,538 CTX100 install
187,784 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dans 5
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (C5Z), 182 guests, and 288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024