atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: rcomstock Recording all phone conversations. - 08/20/07 07:03 AM
We have a Strata DK280 system. A request has come in to have the phone system record all phone conversations and then have the ability to go back and review them at a laster time. Is there a piece of hardware out there that we can add in to our system that would allow this to happen? Any feedback/advise is appreciated.
Posted By: mj_wald Re: Recording all phone conversations. - 08/20/07 07:36 AM
There is a device called echo. It's kinda expensive if I remember, and it is an add on to every phone, goes in place of an HHEU.

If they have analog lines, there is a device that we installed in a investment place, that will automatically pickup and record all incoming and outgoing calls. I do not remember what they were called.

Last option, if you have $50,000 to drop, is a server that half taps your digital phones. When a conversation is started it records and saves the conversations on the server. Any manager with access to the machine can review and playback any conversation from any extension at any time. If it is something you would like to invest in, I can get the name of the unit for you.
Posted By: Amy DeBruyne Re: Recording all phone conversations. - 08/20/07 08:00 AM
Another option is to upgrade your system to a CIX 670 and get the Oaisys Tracer product with it. This would get you the latest software and support a well as the means to record all conversations from start to finish.
Posted By: spindeep Re: Recording all phone conversations. - 08/20/07 08:52 AM
Do you have a T-1 or 1FB's?
Posted By: breed Re: Recording all phone conversations. - 08/20/07 06:50 PM
Trisys also has a product for this

https://www.trisys.com/replay.htm
Ultimate has a make shift station recorder that records as a VOX file on the computer. Its inexpensive but a pain if you have a lot of extensions. Wygant has Station side recording as well.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help