atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hi,

We have a customer with a CIX100 with BRI trunks.
An extn is using forced account codes to dial out and all users send their PDN for extension billing from the network.
The FAC extn is bypassing the LCR and Toshiba say that they will not look into it until we upgrade the switch software to latest (the usual answer). Before I go down this route (and find that we still have the problem) is there any programming I need to set up that will fix this?
The swtch is currently using MP027 software (old but this customer does not use IP.
Cheers
Rich
Can you explain in more detail? I'm sorry but I don't understand the scenario you are describing and what you would like to accomplish.
Ok the extn is forced to use an account code to be able to make an outgoing call and we have since discovered that this is causing the extn to bypass least cost routing. The LCR is supplying the customer with an itemised bill per extension from the network provider. The extn uses account codes because it's in a classroom used for kids who have been excluded from lessons and can be unattended etc. My question is:

Is anyone aware of a way of forcing the extn through LCR?

If not does later software revisions fix it?

Is there a reasonable work around?
Sorry mate, I meant to put "many thanks" on the end but had an Iphone technical issue!
HI I have just tested this on 5.20 MT055 and calls are flowing through the LCR tables. I have had trouble with the extension number billing stuuf and rarely use it now but i can confirm my account code calls flowed through LCR
Thats great Chris. I will test this myself and let you know the outcome. Where are you based?
In Exeter fairly close to you smile
You work for SouthWest?
Upgraded the switch to MT53 today and all good. Tested through Digtrace and the FAC extn was sending extn number to network. We haven't got MT55 but I know that has been superseded as we have PPR logged for an ISDN30 issue.
Thanks for your help Chris.

Rich
Yes mate work for Southwest. Glad it worked
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help