atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hello, hope all is well, I ran across a call with a IVP8 R2 Voice Mail in a CTX 670, my first call I went out and ran Scandisk with no errors and gave the system a hard reset. Problem went away, also checked for free room, the voice mail had plenty of space.Week later again and 3 days after that, Call does not matter if its Internally or from a Outside call. Any suggestions :idea: would as always be greatly appreciated. thumbsup

Customer has a PRI
Thanks in advance.
Do you know what version is running. I had an issue with an IVP8 clipping messages. If I remember it was an earlier version of the R2, with no bezel. Tech support recommended upgrading the software and I never heard from them again about the voicemail.
Well I was wrong its a R1
Stratagy VDK.4.2/1.08-Strata CIX 670 SMDI
Problem is I no longer work for a Toshiba Dealer but Ive been maintaining this account ever since the CTX came out. I cant get the software unless some on can help me out there.
I have the latest and greatest manager but no software for upgrades
Are you using VM Manager? You may already have the update files in the folder SGYUPDATE, but it looks like you have the latest ver 4.2 already installed.

I did not know that , Thanks for the heads up.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help