atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Russ Micheli FXII Programming from Phone - 02/05/20 12:31 AM
Looking for a downloadable manual that I can use to program the FXII from the phone itself. I know I can use VMMI, but for this location, phone programming is just easier and it is different than the J1632 we are used to using.

Any insight is great. I paid the 20 bucks for the tech support downloadable manuals but no luck there.

Russ
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: FXII Programming from Phone - 02/05/20 12:41 AM
Programming from the phone on the FXII was limited to Operator procedures and basic items like Time and Date, Night service ,etc. No real system level programming.
Posted By: Russ Micheli Re: FXII Programming from Phone - 02/05/20 01:13 AM
Ok, thanks for clarifying for me. I will use VMMI.
Posted By: Russ Micheli Re: FXII Programming from Phone - 02/19/20 09:44 PM
Back to this topic. We are in the process of programming this system. All features working, except we are getting Line Unavailable for lines 1 - 4. We are using the FXCMw-16 board. Are we missing a step?
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: FXII Programming from Phone - 02/19/20 11:21 PM
Verify the amp cable is seated firmly on the card. Also check to see if the lines are allowed in the COS programming. Hopefully you did a master clear mode 3 to wipe out all previous data.
Posted By: Russ Micheli Re: FXII Programming from Phone - 02/20/20 01:47 PM
Can you provide some insight on how to program the class of service ?

Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: FXII Programming from Phone - 02/20/20 11:09 PM
Each COS 1-32 have all allowed or denied options. Look under your class and then look at lines to allow or deny.
Posted By: Daniel Re: FXII Programming from Phone - 02/21/20 01:59 PM
Make sure that there is actually something attached to lines 1-4. Also if there are multiple line cards (whether they be analog or SIP?? or PRI) be sure that you are using the correct ones as lines 1-4.
Posted By: Russ Micheli Re: FXII Programming from Phone - 02/21/20 02:04 PM
A master clear 3 resolved my issue. The load we had was bad and couldn't figure it out. Thanks for all the help
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help