atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: phoneguywayne Product to Sell - 08/27/04 12:35 PM
I started a Communications company in Jan. i worked for a Toshiba dealer for 10 years. I tryed to get the Panasonic line but the rep. won't send the information. I was wondering about the Samsung Line the rep sent the info. How is it to work with, and what is the pricing like Thanks for your help
Posted By: upstateny Re: Product to Sell - 08/27/04 02:04 PM
I have heard mixed results about Samsung. I sell ESI and have been very happy with the systems and the support they provide - email me if you would like contact info.
Posted By: Jonnydanger Re: Product to Sell - 08/27/04 08:45 PM
That ESI VIP system look pretty look on their web site.

Hey, why did Panasonic refuse to send you any information? That is not right.
Posted By: pvj Re: Product to Sell - 08/28/04 09:30 PM
Samdsung is a pretty decent switch.I am also a dealer in Canada for them.I guess it depends on what you are looking for but quality wise I have no real complaints.
Pricing seems pretty decent but I don't have a whole lot of other pricing to compare it to.
Posted By: Dan10 Re: Product to Sell - 08/31/04 04:51 PM
Samsung is a really flexible system it allows you to do lots more than panasonic kxtd, however samsung has serious issues with software(i can list a few of them), if you install a panasonic it will stay there for a long time,samsung will do crazy things on you and they will have the answers but dont be surprised if you have to reprogram the system from scratch a couple of times, panasonic just came up with kxtda series and its almost as flexible as samsung,, good luck
Posted By: Phonesales Re: Product to Sell - 09/03/04 04:45 PM
I agree with the previous posts about the Samsung systems being flexible. There aren't too many times you won't be able to customize the system to your customers requirements.

From a Technical side the nice thing about the Samsung products are they all program the same. If you know how to program a DS616 you would be able to get through programming a "Plain" iDCS 500. (All the programming codes are the same.) Most systems that get installed just plain and simply run. I have not had the issues that Dan10 has had, although I will admit there are some software issues but they tend to be small or unique.

From a Sales standpoint, Samsung is a recognized brand and the pricing is competitive.
Posted By: phonman123 Re: Product to Sell - 09/08/04 06:33 PM
I am a dealer for Samsung and ESI. Two different switches completely. Each has its own application with a customer. For flexibility, Samsung can mix and match. ESI is some what limited in some point (Analog ext.) We have been a Samsung Dealer longer than ESI, and have been satisfied.

Price is the whole game. If a customer want frills in one package, ESI. For one that wants this and that, Samsung.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help