atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Andyreed Restoring options - 01/06/21 07:14 PM
Since I took an internal position a few years ago, I haven't touched anything other than Avaya. Thought I'd have some fun and acquire an IDS to use at home, try something different.

I'm working on the assumption that anything I acquire is going to have a dead battery that will need to be replaced. Is it still possible to restore or even add options at this point? I'll need VMS for sure, possibly others.
Posted By: nonameyet Re: Restoring options - 01/07/21 07:57 PM
depending on the CPU and Software it's running, I may be able to assist.
Posted By: Andyreed Re: Restoring options - 01/07/21 09:16 PM
I'll let you know what I end up with. Just found one down the street for me for next to nothing.
Posted By: nonameyet Re: Restoring options - 01/12/21 07:46 PM
amazing for what they used to sell for new...I've had stuff I couldn't give away.
Posted By: Andyreed Re: Restoring options - 01/12/21 08:04 PM
Waiting on an I/O panel, but I can tell for sure it's got the newer ACPU card in it.

Don't suppose you'd know where to get a PRI clocking cable, would you? I've got the card but no cable.
Posted By: dans Re: Restoring options - 01/19/21 08:59 PM
Andyreed, did you try Wholesale Telecom here in St. Louis? (Westport area)
Posted By: Andyreed Re: Restoring options - 01/20/21 04:42 PM
I don't know what software version it's running yet. But, if nomameyet isn't able to help due to software version I'll give Wholesale Telecom a shot. Good idea! I bought a Partner from them years ago so I guess they didn't cross my mind for Executone. I was also going to try the original installer, Ideacomm.

Either way, in a holding pattern until I can get he battery replaced and an I/O panel (comes today).
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help