atcomsystems.ca/forum
sx-200 analog/digital cabinet seems has lost DTMF.Can receive calls & dials out but very slow.
I have check the line polarity it seems fine.
Any help?
Thanks in advance.

I'd be checking the DTMF receivers as it's fairly unlikely that you've had the programming change to pulse dialing. They are the cards with the blue tabs.

After that, I'd be looking at some external event, like the telco hates you.

Carl
Have you tested DTMF dialing at the Demarc?

Have you checked your receivers?

Have you checked trunk circuit descriptors?

Have you asked the users if anyone's been messing with the PBX lately?
Put your thinking hats back on. this is a 1000-1006 combo of digital and analog shelves.
( Re: old sx-200 (analog/digital) trunk has no DTMF dialing)

I'd almost bet that it's in the process of crashing for the last time. frown
I don't think there were any dip-switches on the trunk cards for dtmf vs. dial pulse. I remember there was programming the trunk "type" as dial pulse, dtmf, etc. I think 1311 for the trunk type was the correct setting. Why they would have changed is puzzeling. Time to dig out my books out of the garage.
Here it is- trunk group programming-1331= no supervision,smdr withoutmessege register,touch tone dial office, central office. Hope you have an overlay and know how to get into programming. Wait that's for the old straight analog! Gotta keep digging....
The only reference to dtmf or pulse would be in the trunk circuit descriptor (Form 13) for the T-1.
Now I'm confused. "old" SX-200 means Generic 217 and earlier. "Intermediate" SX-200 means 200D generic 1001-100x. "New" means 200/ML/EL Lightware 1x, not to be confused with 200-ICP.

So, if 200 Digital then which trunk cards? You still can have 9110's or whatever they were.

Good point. The Analog/Digitals were kind of a Frankenstein's Monster.

And as LH said... It may be going down for the last time. An upgrade is in order.
tdpandya we need a little response here. If you want any more assistance, let us know. If you got it fixed, we'd STILL like to know. And what fixed it. Someone might respond via PM, except that your profile is LACKING.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help