atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: wd Call recording - 10/18/06 01:11 PM
Is it possible to record all incoming calls on a Meridian? They are using a PRI if this makes any difference.
Posted By: Toner Re: Call recording - 10/18/06 02:15 PM
The Callpilot can record calls using F989 - it has to be enabled in the mailbox programming.
Posted By: Old blond hippity hopping Bunnie Re: Call recording - 10/19/06 12:48 AM
There are also digital recorders where you select extensions to be recorded and each call can be emailed to a server as a .wav file.

Can you be a bit more specific on the needs?
Posted By: Nickels Re: Call recording - 10/19/06 08:59 AM
To add to Toner's point the call record can only be turned on if you connect via a lap top and browser.
Posted By: wd Re: Call recording - 10/19/06 10:14 AM
I've got a friend who works in a location using a Meridian and she wants to know if it's possible the company could be recording the calls without her knowing? I'm more of a Panasonic man myself and don't know much about the Meridians.
Posted By: Nickels Re: Call recording - 10/19/06 10:36 AM
Well I never like to say the exact word of No. But in the application that the Call Pilot utilizes, it makes an announcement, this call is being recorded. If it is a larger system, like an M1. If she is in a call center, then yes she could be getting recorded. If it is a small Nortar system, chances are pretty small that she is being recorded. They would be breaking the law, by recording a call and not telling anyone, but there is a way to do it.
Posted By: wd Re: Call recording - 10/19/06 10:47 AM
Thanks, I appreciate all the help.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help