atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: pnetrick NS700 error codes - 02/16/18 12:29 AM
I am receiving an error message that "All UM ports exceeded the busy threshold time" (code 262, subcode 00020) from an NS700. I cannot locate an "error Code" listing that references this code (or any NS700 code list for that matter) in any of the manuals I have (Programming, Installation, User). Can someone point me in the right direction? It is not causing a problem that we are aware of but if there is a setting that I can change, I would like to do so.

Thank you in advance!
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: NS700 error codes - 02/16/18 01:29 AM
Have you looked through your Panasonic Tech Bulletins? Sometimes those will show issues that are "not a problem, and will be fix in next software update".

You might also be able to reach out to Panasonic:

https://business.panasonic.com/support-officetechnology-communicationsystems

[7.1.4 Error Messages basically only helps with hardware issues not software timers]
Posted By: BTS01 Re: NS700 error codes - 02/16/18 02:42 PM
I believe it means all ports were busy for extended periods of time. 2 port system answering with high call volume?
Posted By: dtel Re: NS700 error codes - 03/29/18 11:49 PM
tech support can't seem to help me with error codes.. Seems like they would be more helpful to the manufacturer than to the tech in the field.
Posted By: BTS01 Re: NS700 error codes - 03/30/18 01:47 PM
I was told that they are in the service manual? Who are you calling for tech support?
Posted By: Billx Re: NS700 error codes - 03/30/18 03:57 PM

List of Errors and Solutions

262 All UM ports • Recommend an increase of
exceeded the busy Activation Key for UM
threshold time
[hh:mm:ss]
• All UM ports
exceeded the busy
threshold time
• [hh:mm:ss] shows
busy continuation
time