Thanks again for the suggestions.

Yes I have swapped the ESI cards and the port problems do not follow the card. Your comment about 16 trunks + 32 stations drives me crazy. If I had 24 working stations I would be fine but right now only 22 are functional?!? And we only are using 4 trunks (CO POTS lines). I am going to get the MIFM card so I can do a backup. Also the KMM module to add caller ID recall.

Your suggestion on a Elite 192 is getting more appealing since the cards and phones can be used in that KSU. There are several on ebay for reasonable prices.

FYI...the reason I got involved in this is about a year ago the company that installed the system told us no more phones could be added, no caller ID was available, and presented us with a quote for $18K+ to replace the system! Since then I have replaced several bad phones, added a few extensions, Caller ID, and fixed some system issues that had been going on for years. None of this would have been possible without this forum and the collection of information over the years!

Thank You All,
Ike