Okay guys here is the rest of the story as Paul Harvey would say:

The DS3 does not require Smart Jacks to condition the voice or data circuits as I'm spoiled on, so yes OBTW now I can applaud your initial post and agree with ya man. The circuits are virtually conditioned within this DS3 which eliminates the physical presence of Smart Jacks. All this I was unaware of until spending 3 hours online with Sprint A & S and SSO. I was trying to bring up my five PRI voice circuits today with no success because they were provisioned incorrectly, even providing all info. Provisioned for NI1 instead of NI2 which is required for the Comdial Switch.

Unaware of all this is what prompted my posting prior to starting turn up of the voice PRI circuits. So Bill and OBTW you were the only knowledgeable responses and thanks for your input. I was trying to obtain and understand the no Smart Jack engineering prior to today.

Bill I'm going to probably be coming thru Chadron again this summer. Last June I didn't stop because we were trying to out run a storm that had been beating down on us all the way from Sturgis. The storm finally let loose on us just before Dalton and only had 18 miles yet to Sidney. I bought a new bike on April Fools so I'm anxious to put some highway against the rubber.

HARLEYMAN