Here is looking in the door. In the back you can see the disaster that is my data cabling at the moment. It was neat at one time. Yes, I own a cat.

[Linked Image from i34.photobucket.com]

This is looking at the main field of 66 blocks. On the left are the station blocks for the partner system. The next two rows are the 1A2 stations and the rest are spare. The four in the upper right corner are just basically splices because the 25 pair cables were too short when I redid this the last time. The block in the lower right is the CO block, essentially an unofficial demarc. One of the relays is a power fail relay. It puts the one real copper line on the phone upstairs that is normally on the Comcast line and puts the copper line onto the 1A2 ringers that are usually CMB. The other relay shuts the 1A2 ringers off via the contact closure adjunct.

This is just a closeup of the ACS and the 501. I have the last module unplugged because I'm not using it right now. I need some more 2 pair cat 3. I know... good luck.

This picture shows the three CO blocks. The left is where all the lines appear that actually exist. The middle block is the CO lines to the Partner, and the last block is the CO lines to the 1A2. Those 25 pair cables just go up the side, they don't connect to those blocks.

This is a closeup of my better looking cross connects. This is all 1A2. The partner has none, and that's what I plan on changing, hence the original purpose of this post. Those numbers on the block are meaningless. It was a used block. I know, I know.

The little bastard himself... He follows me around like a shadow. He's generally lovable and well behaved.