This is an old thread, but I'll throw my 2 cents in just in case someone else has an Iwatsu reboot issue..

We had a big reboot problem after upgrading to Ver 12 to get the receptionist console capabilities.

After going through and tearing out every network monitoring device i had (SNMP apparently makes these things reboot), we installed VLANS for network endpoints, workstations, phones, cameras etc. (apparently, excessive broadcasts make these things reboot). We ran new cat6 to each desk for a dedicated phone connection (apparently too much traffic from a tethered workstation will make these things reboot).

Long story short, I went through the network and took care of all of the things that the Iwatsu engineers said would make these things reboot,

Our problem ended up being some strange network issue that was solved by a switch reboot and a full phone system reboot. All of the IWATSU phones were flapping ports on a cisco switch trunk in one of the connected buildings. After a reboot, they got their act together and we've had no more phone reboots.