web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
NEC Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: NEC announcement Andyreed Yesterday at 11:23 PM
Interesting.

ESI's website makes it look like their current products are 100% IP. But sure enough Tadiran's website says they still sell Coral. It's definitely not front and center, but it's there.

But what the heck is going on with Vertical? On their products page they list 8x8, RingCentral, and Mitel products? What happened? I do see IP Wave mentioned. I haven't worked on a Wave since 2017, but it certainly supported Vertical, Vodavi, and Comdial phones. So assuming they are still selling digital cards for it I guess that's an option too.

NEC using Intermedia is kind of a shame. I worked for a partner and we had a big love/hate relationship with Intermedia.
12 624 Read More
Request a Telephone Technician Jump to new posts
Quote Request for Asheville, NC Toner Yesterday at 09:43 PM
We have a contact looking for a quote on a system with ~200 phones. Does anyone here service the area?
0 15 Read More
Avaya - Lucent Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: 8.1 loud bell on incoming call mongo5150 Yesterday at 09:02 PM
Look in programming and see if the extension that makes the bell ring, has the lines set to ring on it.
1 39 Read More
Avaya - Lucent Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: IPO Ip phone install Touch Tone Tommy Yesterday at 03:45 PM
While the phone is booting up, you will see "Press * to program", step through the menus to set the Call Server and File Server
9 196 Read More
Samsung Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
AA wont answer SIP Trunk anymore Ashley Yesterday at 09:09 AM
Before we switched over to a SIP Trunk, the analogue call would be answered by the Auto Attendant, but since moving over to a SIP Trunk it appears to just ring straight to Group 500.

I've set Trunk Ringing (3.2.1) all to Group 517 which is set at AA.

I've set DID Ringing (3.2.3) to 517 (this doesn't appear to change anything regardless what i enter)

Am i missing something??

Also the Music on Hold which we use to use a prompt from the AA system doesn't play anymore, use to be able to press Hold on a phone and it would play through the speaker??

So confused!!??
0 29 Read More
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,290
Posts638,801
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,372 Shoretel
189,055 CTX100 install
187,410 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 22
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 3
dans 3
Who's Online Now
1 members (R4+Z), 73 guests, and 420 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024