Business Phone Systems

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
NEC Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: NEC announcement R4+Z 2 hours ago
We have heard the same thing in OZ!
6 248 Read More
Toshiba Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: Accessing Strategy IVP8R2 - Alternatives to Dial-Up? SSPhone 3 hours ago
That was me during the One Ring Telecom days. Even had them listed in my signature on here. But like all my other Toshiba stock I sent them all to the recycling company. Hadn't sold one in years.
All I'm doing these days is hosted solutions from Mix Networks
2 45 Read More
Avaya - Lucent Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: Partner Endeavor Andyreed 14 hours ago
Didn't the Endeavor phones have tiny little displays on them?

Seems like the Partner was plenty economical as is....
9 417 Read More
Re: IPO Ip phone install Andyreed 15 hours ago
An H.323 phone. Pretty straightforward, not really any different than adding a digital phone. Add a new user in Manager, and if the extension you use for the user does not exist it will ask you if you want to create it.

From there, it really all depends on how the customer's network is setup. If they already have IP phones there's a good chance all you will need to do is plug it in to a powered ethernet port, wait for it to do a firmware upgrade, and then login with the extension/password you created.

If it's the first IP phone that's a whole other ball of wax.
5 84 Read More
Other Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Cancel forwarding on ISDN 8510T Keyset6 Yesterday at 06:38 PM
I realize this is 40+ year old technology. I have a question into my telco contact that's familiar with the AT&T 5ESS, which is somewhat different than ours. My customer's remote office has a few AT&T ISDN 8510T phones served from the local CO. The customer wants to forward their main number at times to another phone. The main number is not the primary line on an ISDN phone but is a SLO (Single Line Only) appearance on 2 phones. So, the typical procedure of 72#, (destination), wait for confirmation tone, press the CFV key does not apply.

She successfully forwarded the number by 174+(XXXX, the 4 digit extension). But, the code to cancel forwarding is unknown. In our system, an SLO is forwarded by 78#+ the 5 digit extension, 79# to cancel. The remote office gets a fast busy immediately when pressing 7, and 179+ 5 digits did not work. The CO serving the remote customer is a public CO, and I don't know if it's the same vintage as ours. My contact hasn't been able to research the SLO call forward cancel procedure yet, so I thought I'd give it a shot here.
0 6 Read More
Buy/Sell - List your inventory and sell it or buy Jump to new posts
Re: Looking for TIE KSU Andyreed Yesterday at 06:37 PM
Well, so far I’ve gotten close. Kevin, C5Z, knows the whereabouts of a TCX-128 system. I guess you could call it the evolution of the 2260. He’s going to help coordinate that for me and I greatly appreciate it.

I found the power supply for the 2260 but no KSU so far. I’ve also found a TC-12 KSU (as far as I can tell it’s essentially a 1236 but uses 2 pairs?), but no power supply for it. It looks like it may be compatible with the 2260’s power supply but can’t tell for sure. Power specs in the manual aren’t detailed enough for me to tell.

So, still looking for an 820/1236/2260 if anyone runs across one. And in the meantime I look forward to getting the TCX-128 running.
8 312 Read More
Samsung Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: Revive a OS7070 Toner 04/17/24 07:42 PM
VERY old thread - locking.
6 2,892 Read More
Samsung Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: OfficeServ 7030 stuck on boot Toner 04/17/24 07:41 PM
Old thread - it is now locked.
13 15,835 Read More
Re: IPO Manager Toner 04/17/24 06:47 PM
I've uploaded it to the Avaya Manuals section: https://atcomsystems.ca/forum/ubbth...ya-ip-office-software-r8-1-95#Post646240

You should be able to do a 'trial' subscription for $1 and cancel within the first 7 days: https://sundance-communications.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/subscription/id/16
6 260 Read More
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,771
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,456 Shoretel
188,312 CTX100 install
187,087 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 5
jc2it 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
1 members (Toner), 160 guests, and 284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024