Phone Systems

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Cabling Jump to new posts
CAT 6 RJ45 Pass thru Crimps teldata1 6 hours ago
I see so many different prices out there for these crimps I usually buy the more expensive ones Platinum tools just wondering what others are using

Amazon wants 67.00 for 100
0 11 Read More
NEC Jump to new posts
Re: SL2100 Remote IP MLT Terminals mreilly Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Do the phones have a CAP key on them?
3 94 Read More
NEC Jump to new posts
Re: UM8000 and sv9100 Auto dialing Out Sarasota67 Yesterday at 09:13 PM
I printed a call report log and found the extension the phone number is coming from. It was under message notification, drop-down to pager phone. I just disabled it and the dialing has stopped.
1 18 Read More
Toshiba Jump to new posts
Re: DK424 IVP8 BobRobert Yesterday at 08:18 PM
Brought the IVP8 to the office and connected to a DK40 and all appears to be working here. I can program an extension to be either 2, 3, or 4 digits and it'll call forward to the correct Vmail box and msg lights on/off work as well.
So it has to be programming on the 424 side. When I set it up originally on the 424 I used slot 66 for testing instead of the original slot 54 that it was in (cabinet 5 also has the T-1 card which makes it difficult to shut down). I was hoping to move it to the last cabinet which only has 2 station cards in it to make it easier to shut down and remove if needed. Tomorrow I'll try again and if I can't get it to work in the last cabinet then I'll put it in slot 54.
3 62 Read More
Samsung Jump to new posts
Re: (2) 6021 IP phones keep intermittently swapping extension numbers PortlandTech Yesterday at 06:21 PM
-Phones are in the same office - both running off different ports on their Gigabit switch.
-Noticed that Auto PnP was set. Looked at some other systems and that appears to be the default. Changed to NORMAL LOGIN, system restarted and we'll see what happens.

Appreciate the response!
2 58 Read More
Cabling Jump to new posts
Re: CAT6a Install MnDave Yesterday at 04:49 PM
I concur with Ed on this one. To insist that the station ends be in sequential order would be virtually impossible to do when the patch panel is terminated so remarkably. I also suspect that this install required the use of a cable comb beginning somewhere prior to the observable cable rack.
12 270 Read More
Avaya - Lucent Jump to new posts
Re: IP office auto dial keys Touch Tone Tommy Yesterday at 04:16 PM
Yeah, if you don't know what the password is, you need to go into Manager and set it to a known value, then you can change the button from the phone.
Depending on the release of the IPO, consider enabling Web Self Management for the users, restrict them to what they can do, then they can use a web browser to change the buttons and manage their contacts list
1 32 Read More
Sprint - Tadiran Jump to new posts
FMProg v6.0.14 Telephone Tech2 Yesterday at 02:10 PM
In the FMprog PC-Utility Reference Manual (version 6) it says that it supports Coral v15 and higher. Does this include Coral v16? Thx
0 29 Read More
Complaint Department Jump to new posts
Re: North American Install smithdog Yesterday at 01:19 PM
Since I have been burned by them, I would imagine others have as well. I wrote the Illinois Attorney Generals office this a.m. I hope no one else gets hurt by these people.
20 1,696 Read More
Vodavi Jump to new posts
FP2/winDBA tech22 Yesterday at 04:16 AM
Hello I am looking for the FP2 bin file and possibly windba if thats something that can be shared. i have an STSe, i have recently purchased 2 of the ranger phones and cant use them without updating. this would be a great help. thank you
0 30 Read More
Panasonic Jump to new posts
Re: Default mailbox password on NS700 OBT 01/21/20 11:05 PM
Other than the switch on the front of the system is turned to initialize, the passwords could have been changed. Backup file, default the system or Panasonic to reset password are your only options
5 74 Read More
Vodavi Jump to new posts
Re: STSe DISA issue Derrick 01/21/20 10:26 PM
You're welcome.
11 135 Read More
Vodavi Jump to new posts
Re: Going from Vodavi STS to Vertical Summit (VS-5001) crazysupratt 01/21/20 08:21 PM
thank you for all the replies. Apparently the vendor was able to revert back to the old firmware so we can use our current phone of the 9015-71. Just glad we don't need purchased new desk phones. They are testing it now and hopefully won't have any issue when they come to install. Thank you again.
6 147 Read More
Yealink Jump to new posts
Re: Yealink WAN and PC Port VLAN Tagging oobie 01/21/20 08:07 PM
This lets you hard code in the LAN port in the event you would need to just as you can do with the WAN port. That way someone couldn't walk up to plug something in and get direclty on to a say Production VLAN or the likes if maybe the phone was in a warehouse or common area.
2 272 Read More
Comdial Jump to new posts
Re: Serial to RJ-11 tylan 01/21/20 04:35 PM
Well, that seems pretty straightforward.I'll have to get one and try. I hardly ever use the DSU / FX connections, but it's good to have a backup when you are left scratching your head as to why you cannot connect with a terminal.
4 78 Read More
NEC Jump to new posts
Required NEC SV9100 Firmware Ver10 Piyush_nec_india 01/21/20 07:15 AM
Guys.. I need NEC SV9100 Ver10 Firmware and PCPro.
0 47 Read More
Re: System can't call specific numbers Bushmills 01/20/20 10:12 PM
Well, damn. That may be the issue.

This is an mp10 running 4.46

-W
2 67 Read More
Re: Remote ring plan change Bushmills 01/20/20 10:09 PM
Yeah,

I messed around a bit with trying a dial block in the voicemail but that is all involving dialing. Not actual system.

Thanks for the ideas though!
6 95 Read More
Toshiba Jump to new posts
Re: Strata DK40i All page internal external Biztel Cuban Okie Tech 01/20/20 09:36 PM
Thanks! I was able to figure this out after much digging around online after having posted this.
2 71 Read More
Re: Admplified Handset Biztel Cuban Okie Tech 01/20/20 09:32 PM
The one we've found best that works is the Walker W10 black
1 35 Read More
Avaya - Lucent Jump to new posts
Re: AVAYA Partner Messaging Admin Password Reset dexman 01/20/20 08:07 PM
Send a PM to Touch Tone Tommy. He is able to assist. smile
10 1,014 Read More
NEC Jump to new posts
Re: SL1000 Reset Port oobie 01/20/20 07:08 PM
Sorry I didn't catch that it was a SL1000. Sorry not familiar with it. Have you called support?
4 125 Read More
Executone-Isoetec Jump to new posts
Re: Executone 84600-40 issues nonameyet 01/20/20 05:23 PM
so, the DSS died? have you tried plugging in the Phone? see if it works, then you might be able to change the mode back to day
2 75 Read More
1A2 and Comkey Jump to new posts
Re: Power Extension cord for 79B1 Power Unit Arthur P. Bloom 01/20/20 04:53 PM
Well, in the absence of an elegant solution, you could always cut into the cord, and splice in a length of equivalent cabling, making it as neat as possible.

Since it's not for a customer, and only you will know about the splice, (we won't tell the aesthetic police) it seems like the best way to proceed.

As an aside, the phone company, always prepared to provide as many options as possible, actually created an adapter, that allowed a standard (non-modular) power unit, such as a 20B2, to supply power to the 6xx series panels. It consisted of a female connector, mounted on a small back plane that had screw terminals, where you would feed power from the P/U. These adapters, of course, are made of UNobtainium.
4 80 Read More
Yealink Jump to new posts
Re: Any Fix for the muffled sound of yealink t46 www.telcom1.net 01/20/20 04:29 PM
Hitech, yes we fixed the problem, they are returning the phones and going with a different provider, which is a huge pain for us but its a long time customer so we bend for them.

The yealink phones are nice in every way but now that i've had a chance to really compare them with other phones they are very muffled.

The hosted provider did firmware updates but it didn't resolve anything

I feel the problem is in the actual handset so i don't think any firmware will ever fix it.
7 121 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2
ShoutChat Box
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Most Recent 5 Post
CAT 6 RJ45 Pass thru Crimps
by teldata1 - 01/23/20 01:15 AM
UM8000 and sv9100 Auto dialing Out
by Sarasota67 - 01/22/20 08:08 PM
IP office auto dial keys
by jsaad - 01/22/20 02:34 PM
FMProg v6.0.14
by Telephone Tech2 - 01/22/20 02:10 PM
FP2/winDBA
by tech22 - 01/22/20 04:16 AM
Who's Online Now
51 registered members (Noobed2336, newtecky, justbill, pvj, Silversam, pdxjim911, 1864, hbiss, hitechcomm, Yoda, EV607797, Bob3470, teldata1, C5Z, jeffmoss26, JBean3329, RATHER BE FISHING, Derrick, mongo5150, mreilly, PortlandTech, smithdog, lundah, jhcanepa, oobie, MooreTel, ChrisRR, dexman, Biztel Cuban Okie Tech, nfcphoneman, Sarasota67, ixlman, jknichols, BobRobert, Ruben, crazysupratt, srg, Daniel, Greg Ercolano, Touch Tone Tommy, BTS01, jsaad, phone nortel, mike b, RLG999, Carl Navarro, Meyery2k, Professor Shadow, MnDave, KRRath, jab1780), 1,169 guests, and 137 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Popular Topics(Views)
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics93,225
Posts633,797
Members49,215
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Today's Birthdays
apexnetworks, blpogue, Hillyard, Silversam
NEC DX-40 PKG $299 $50 off with purchase of a NEC PKG when you use PayPal at checkout! Code $50off$PayPal
NEC DX-40 PKG $249
EMP & Lightning Home Surge Protection
EMP - Click Here!
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 24
Ruben 21
pvj 16
RESPONSIVE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT
Bluewater Sailing
Become a Patron! https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=5256033
Buy one Get one FREE when you use PayPal at checkout! Code T28P
Yealink $39.95 Buy one Get one FREE when you use PayPal on checkout! Code T28P
EMP Shield for Commercial - Home & Vehicle
Use Coupon code SAVE - Click Here!
Servpro Ventura 24-Hour Emergency Service
Free Estimates call us now 24Hours
Contact Us | Telephone System Tech Support | Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers.
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2020
Trusted Partners