We had a PRI card fail within a month of installing, we swapped it for a spare (purchased for a site that had not yet been brought online) and the vendor returned it to Mitel for repair. I am now trying to bring the site online with the returned card (PN9109-615-001-NA for the card, LW19 R3.2), and I cannot get it to communicate with IMAT (v7.3.0.10). I use the same laptop and cables to configure the other two sites, so its not the system. When you try to connect with IMAT, it times out and says the dial-up networking server is not responding.

I noticed this card does not have the jack on the front where the PRI is plugged into like at our other sites (it appears a daughtercard installs on the PRI card for this). I was told this was a new version of the card, and that it used the RJ-45 jack on the back of the cabinet.. but now I wonder.

Any thoughts? Even if the card did require the daughtercard, I would still expect IMAT to work. Is there some inital configuration required for the card before running IMAT?

Thanks
Mark