Ok, Last is first. The attendant console connection is a modular jack on the right edge of the Main Backplane circuit board. All the circuit boards you see the edge of when you take the cover off, plug into the Main backplane circuit board. The real name for the main backplane circuit board is "Master Control Card" or "MCC" for short. For further reference, it is effectively flat against the wall. There are 2 different models, but we don't need to discuss that for now. On the right edge of the "MCC" you'll see a blinking single character LED, that may have only a single period ".", or more displayed, as well as a modular jack that is for the console and ONLY the console. You might consider recording what is blinking on the display for future reference, since it is a 'heartbeat' indicator and we can tell a lot from what is displayed, SOMETIMES.

To remove the cover, unlock the lock on the bottom, if it is locked, and it may not be. Then swing the bottom out 2-3 inches, lift straight up 2-3 inches and then pull straight off the front. If it won't swing out, it's locked, find the key which you hopefully have or it may be hanging next to the phone system. It looks for all the world like a gas cap key and actually is the same blank as 1 type! No key, holler. Someone here may be able and willing to provide 1. Whoo, out of breath, maybe someone else wants to offer some more insight on AA and VM and COV and.... John C (Not Garand)

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.