So true, but remember that motels have a limited number of trunks, that are full of calls at certain times of the day. They cannot afford to dedicate 2 trunks (actually three if you consider the other motel) to a single call. What he wants is not going to be as cheap as the customer wants, and will probably never happen. But, what is the cheapest way to do it based on NOT using extra trunks. Do the motel 200's have unused trunk ports that can be connected to ONS ports on each other's 200? If not what is the cheapest way to do it? Keep in mind that the transport medium is Fiber, so whatever system is used will have to be either fiber compatible or an interface will be required at each end. Knee jerk, what about running a used Lite node off one of the 200s and set it in the other 200's equipment room. Used trunk card and ONS card and your done? Or, put an E&M card in the node and an E&M in the 200. Next? In case you haven't figured it out, I have 0 knowledge on the 200ICP John C.

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.